– Fine Polyethylene Powders as Property Modifier for Plastics –
1. What is FLO-THENE®UF
- FLO-THENE®UF is fine powdered Polyethylene with 15-25 micron of typical average particle size.
- FLO-THENE®UF is manufactured since 1969 by SUMITOMO SEIKA’s own advanced technologies.
- FLO-THENE®UF has high purity and retains the excellent properties of raw polyethylene.
- FLO-THENE®UF is widely used as a property modifier for plastics, especially modifier for SMC and BMC in world wide.
|Application||Examples||Function and Effect|
|SMC BMC||Unit Bath Water Tank Parabolic Antenna Parts of Auto||Property Modifier of SMC/BMC
|Paints and Compounding||Design Paint
3.Grades and Properties
LDPE* : Low Density Polyethylene
CAS No.: 9002-88-4, INCI : Polyethylene, Chemical Structure : (CH2CH2)m
|Average Particle Diameter (um)||17||20||24||20|
|Melting Points (DegC)||112||105||105||106|
|Loss on Drying (%)||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Vicat Softening Point (DegC)||100||83||83||76|
For more information, please contact us by filling out below form
Get a cost estimate
Please submit a detailed outline of your business requirement so that our team of experts could get in touch with you with a customised product/service cost estimate within the next 48 hours.
FRP Services & Company offices in 18+ cities in 12+ countries
- FRP SERVICES & CO INDIA PVT LTD,
F 104, Ascot Centre,
Sahar Airport Road,
Andheri - East, Mumbai
HANOI REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
NORTH AMERICA - USA
- FRP SERVICES & CO. (AMERICA) INC.
535 Fifth Avenue,
Suite 1008, New York,
- +1 (212) 695 8000
- +1 (212) 695 3100