“THE ULTIMATE CLEANER FOR ALL KIND OF POLYMERS IN UNCURED STAGE”
- Replaces aggressive solventsReplaces aggressive solvents
- Nonvolatile & Nonflammable
• ACT-69 is supplied as a concentrate; stir before use.
• Mix 1 part ACT-69 with 20 parts water.
• The liquid should be heated to ca. 40 degrees Celsius.
• Important: a higher concentration does not improve the cleaning action!
• The ACT-69 mixture can be used for a long time. However, the water level must be checked daily due to evaporation.
• Heating units must be automatically switched off if the water level is too low.
• Depending upon the amount of resin washed out, ACT-69 concentrate must be added from time to time in order to achieve an optimum result.
• ACT-69 is a soap and not a solvent, dissolving the waste, but in fact causes it to form small, inert particles that separate and sink to the bottom of the washbasin.
• To successfully use ACT-69 you must maintain the right temperature and you must use a scrubbing-, board, brush or paintbrush in order to achieve an optimum result.
For more information, please contact us by filling out below form
Get a cost estimate
Please submit a detailed outline of your business requirement so that our team of experts could get in touch with you with a customised product/service cost estimate within the next 48 hours.
FRP Services & Company offices in 18+ cities in 12+ countries
- FRP SERVICES & CO INDIA PVT LTD,
F 104, Ascot Centre,
Sahar Airport Road,
Andheri - East, Mumbai
HANOI REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
NORTH AMERICA - USA
- FRP SERVICES & CO. (AMERICA) INC.
535 Fifth Avenue,
Suite 1008, New York,
- +1 (212) 695 8000
- +1 (212) 695 3100